Renovated, Revitalized & Ready!
What a great starter! Set on a large traditional 750 sq.m. sized allotment with high perimeter fencing and secure lock up gates, this red brick 3 or 4 bedroom home will provide all the space that growing families need. Take the worry out of your everyday living as the kids kick the footy and play safely while you enjoy the peace of mind that a secure lock up yard provides.
Enjoy the freshly painted neutral colour scheme and new floating floors that flow throughout the living spaces. A large L shaped lounge/dining has a spacious kitchen adjacent. Crisp bright cabinetry with modern handles combine with an upgraded freestanding stove to offer a pleasant cooking zone.
The home offers 3 good size bedrooms and a “walk through’ study or bedroom 4, great for the larger family on a budget! Built-in robes flow through all 3 bedrooms and the study. A tidy bathroom with frameless shower screen and separate bath, a separate toilet and laundry with exterior access complete a tidy and functional interior.
A long driveway and single carport will easily house all your vehicles while a solid brick garden shed and a 4m x 6m powered shed offer excellent amenities, providing ample space for a workshop or future man cave.
* Updated and revitalized red brick home on large secure allotment
* Great location close to playground and public transport
* High perimeter fencing all round with secure lock up gates
* 3 bedrooms plus study, (or 4 bedrooms), all with built-in robes
* Freshly painted interior
* New floating floors to the living areas
* Bright kitchen with upgraded stove
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower (frameless shower screen)
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Single carport plus long driveway to host 4 cars
* Solid brick garden shed
* 6m x 4m powered shed / workshop / man cave
* FAI Home guard Security system
Perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep and the Jo Gapper Playground & Dog Park within easy walking distance, great for the growing family! Fremont Park and Burgate Reserve also offer outstanding recreational spaces in the local area. Aranga Park provides football, netball & rugby, with the Northern Wolves Soccer Club also close by. Local schools include Elizabeth Downs Primary, Elizabeth Grove Primary and Elizabeth Park Primary, Elizabeth North School and Pre-school, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College. Elizabeth City Centre and Munno Para Shopping Centre are close by for your weekly shopping expeditions.
A great opportunity to purchase a budget family home on a large secure allotment.